Monday, November 15, 2010

Still Here . . . .



Kind Hearts and Gentle Readers,

I haven't forgotten Bilgrimage.  I had to put on another hat for the latter part of last week and the weekend, when Steve and I spent time with his brother and my nephew re-roofing a small cabin we own in the hills north of Little Rock.  I am useless at work like that, but tried to make myself useful by, at least, cooking good meals for the workers, and scrubbing the inside of the cabin and airing it out.

And so I now find myself behind, particularly since I have a grant-writing project to complete this week.  I will do my best to blog here, as time permits.

Meanwhile, I wanted you to know I am here and reading your very welcome comments on previous postings with great interest, but without any time to respond to them.  I wish all of you well.

No comments: