Friday, July 20, 2012

Blog Problems



For some reason, my posting about Ann Romney disappeared from the site after I posted it earlier today.  And along with it, any comments readers had made about the posting disappeared--and I apologize for that.  I know Kathy Hughes had left a comment, since I saw it pop up as I worked on a subsequent posting.

Not sure what has gone wrong with the blog this morning, but it has been functioning in a screwy way, stealing bits of text from one posting to slap down into another posting, then refusing to let me delete those bits.  And in the case of the posting about Ann Romney's "you people" comments, the entire text simply vanished as I tried to fix that problem earlier in the day.  

My sincere apologies.  Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.  But I haven't encountered these strange problems previously.

No comments: