Sunday, August 10, 2014

O Frabjous Day! Callooh! Callay! Photos from the Party Celebrating Our Wedding

Guests Enjoying Themselves

You asked for more photos of our marriage events. Well, some of you asked for them. For those who aren't entirely weary of them, here are some we received last week from the photographer (Marcus Rachard) who took pictures at our party on 21 June in celebration of our wedding on 12 May. I've selected a set of black and white and sepia-toned ones I like. There are color photos, too. 


Steve, with Wendell Griffen, the judge-minister who solemnized our marriage.










Our friend Pratt and I.








My cousin Bob and his wife Gail.








Steve with my high-school classmate Alice and her cousin Kennie.







Pratt and Wendell.














Steve with our friends Susan and Joe.








Steve with our friends Tina and John.














Wendell and wife Patricia.















No comments: