Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer/Slow/time



I'm in one of those periods in which I've fallen behind with acknowledgments of your comments here, dear readers. I appreciate them very much, and do intend to reply to them.


We're making plans for a trip that will begin in two days' time, and with the trip preparations and plain old summer slowness, I'm simply behind in a number of ways. Meanwhile, I did want you all to know that I am reading and am very grateful for your comments, and hope to find some time very soon to respond to them. Wishing each of you the best . . . .

The graphic: a photo by Mexican photographer Manuel Alvarez Bravo, which he captioned, "Los sueños han de creerse," from the Photographer's Gallery (London). I've loved the picture ever since I saw it in an exhibit at the Nelson-Atkins museum in Kansas City a number of years ago.

No comments: