Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Commenting Problems?



Dear Readers,

A regular reader of Bilgrimage, who often comments here, has emailed me this morning to say he is having problems posting comments through the Disqus system.  He posts, his comments appear to go through, and then they never show up.  Nor do I get any email notice of these comments, and when I check the queue of comments for the blog at the Disqus site, they're not there.


I wonder if other readers are having similar problems?  This report definitely concerns me, and I will certainly do all I can to resolve the problems.  I apologize that this is happening.

If you have experienced problems of this sort in recent days as you try to leave comments here and don't mind letting me know, please email me.

Thank you for assisting me with these problems, and I'm sincerely sorry they're happening to at least one (and maybe more?) readers. 

No comments: