Sunday, July 5, 2009

Note to Readers: Blog Difficulties

Dear Readers,

Several days back, I told you there would be a hiatus with Bilgrimage, during which I'd be attending to some other obligations. Since I anticipated being away from the blog for a period of time, I formatted postings for the interim.

These were scheduled to post automatically each weekday. I'm finding, however, that for reasons I can't yet figure out, the automatic posting system is not working with the blog.

I do not have access to a computer on a daily basis, and can't always fix the problem on days when the blog does not publish the posting scheduled for those days.

Please know that I have not intended to leave readers in the lurch, but wanted you to have regular postings here. I will keep trying to see that the postings scheduled for each weekday do appear on the blog as quickly as possible.

Meanwhile, I appreciate your patience and hope the summer is going well for all of you.