Friday, July 11, 2008

Continued Dialogue about Faith-Based Programs

Probably this is a tiny bit of tooting my own horn. If so, I ask readers to forgive me.

I do want to note that I'm grateful that some of what I've been writing about faith-based programs and Mr. Obama's declaration that he'll fix these as he continues them is receiving attention.

I've just noticed, for instance, that today's blog for Beacon Press in Boston has a link to (and recommendation of) what I wrote on 3 July about faith-based programs (http://bilgrimage.blogspot.com/2008/07/faith-based-social-programs-ending.html).

The Beacon Press Broadside link to my blog is at www.beaconbroadside.com/broadside/2008/07/link-roundup-sl.html. Given the comment Jesse Jackson made this week about Obama and his approach to faith-based programs, this is an issue that deserves continued attention, and I'm grateful to be part of the dialogue.

No comments: