Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Violent Thuggery Continues at Trump Rallies, As Media Hare After Rumors About Hillary Clinton's Health (2)



I'm just now seeing this information that provides an important footnote to what I posted earlier today about the criminals and thugs who are being attracted to Trump rallies, where they're assaulting people. As I noted in my first posting about this matter today, Thomas Anthony Vellanti, Jr., who was arrested after hitting people and pulling their hair at the Trump rally in Asheville, North Carolina, on Monday, was arrested last year in Miami on charges of assault and battery.


In my previous posting, at the same rally, I noted that an arrest warrant is out for Richard Lamar Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina, who allegedly hit 69-year-old Shirley Teter, who suffers from COPD, in the face, knocking her down. I now discover that the Charleston Post and Courier is reporting that Campbell, too, has a previous domestic violence conviction in South Carolina.

Please let me repeat the conclusion of my previous posting:

Thugs. Criminals. A sane society keeps people like this at arms' length. A sane society does not legitimize them and the violence and bigotry they portend. A sane society does not allow a man like Donald Trump to come anywhere near its highest governing office — not if it expects to have a sane and healthy future.

No comments: