Monday, October 6, 2014

Quick Note: May Be Out of Pocket Here As I Juggle Responsibilities

A quick note to tell you all that I have a number of rather pressing obligations right now, and they may keep me from blogging very much in the next several days, and also from responding to comments here. I very much appreciate your comments, and hope you don't take my silence as indifference. We have guests arriving today and want to devote our attention to them, and this is the month in which I will be at University of Central Arkansas as an artist in residence, and will also be receiving the Booker-Worthen prize for my book Fiat Flux: The Writings of Wilson R. Bachelor, Nineteenth-Century Country Doctor and Philosopher — two happenings I've mentioned in previous postings here. Both require me to give presentations about the book (multiple ones, in the first case), and so I'm juggling quite a few responsibilities, and may be slow about catching up with this blog. My apologies if I'm absent from this site for some days to come!

No comments: