Monday, October 27, 2014

Checking in with All of You As I Prepare for Artist-in-Residence Events



I'm sorry to be slow to blog today, dear friends. This is the week in which I'm doing my artist-in-residence thing at the University of Central Arkansas (I had mentioned this in a previous posting or two), and this evening, in addition to those events, I have another lecture to give about my book Fiat Flux: The Writings of Wilson R. Bachelor, Nineteenth-Century Country Doctor and Philosopher (Univ. of AR Press, 2013). 


So I've spent the day polishing the various presentations I'll be giving this week, and then will spend several more days making the presentations — and I will probably be finding limited time to blog. I do very much value your continued interest in the discussions here, and your comments, which I have been following carefully.

Mary Q, I haven't forgotten your request that I share any photos taken this week for the artist-in-residence events. I'll definitely share some here, if (as I expect will be the case) the university takes some pictures. 

Hoping this week has begun well for each of you . . . . 

No comments: