Thursday, January 16, 2014

In Case You're Interested, My Travel Diary from Our Trip to Italy Is Now Posted



Back in December, when I posted snippets here from my travel diary regarding our Christmas trip to Italy (here, here, here, here, and here), some of you kindly showed an interest in my meandering travel notes. And so I thought I'd let readers know that I've now transcribed my entire travel journal from the recent trip, and have posted it at my travel blog, Never in Paradise.


The final installment in the series is here. If you're interested in reading more, you can find the entire series of Italy postings by scrolling backwards (down the page) from that entry, and then clicking "Older Posts" at the bottom of the page. If you click that link, it will take you to a second page of entries leading back to the initial one as we headed to Bolzano on 15 December. 

I do hope that this travelogue won't be a total bore for anyone who decides to read any of it!

No comments: