Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Footnote to Postings Recommending Mea Maxima Culpa



A very quick footnote to my previous postings about "Mea Maxima Culpa: Silence in the House of God": 


I didn't actually watch the documentary this week, though I had intended to do so. When I turned on the t.v. and searched for the program on Monday night, I discovered all over again something I keep forgetting: Steve and I don't get the HBO channel. It somehow never occurred to me as I recommended the documentary to readers here, noting that the program was being aired by HBO, that this is not a channel we get in the rudimentary package of channels provided to us through out television and internet provider.

I did want to mention this to readers, in case you're wondering why I recommended this documentary (on the strength of clips I'd seen and what I'd read about it), and then failed to comment on it. Like Emily Litella, I can now only say, "Never mind," about my recommendation of this documentary--until I see it for myself, as I imagine I'll have some opportunity to do down the road.

Readers who saw the program: what did you think?

No comments: