Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Subscription Feature Added to Bilgrimage



A quick note to tell any readers who may have had difficulty subscribing to Bilgrimage by using the "subscribe to" feature on the main page that I've just added a "follow by email" button.  A reader of the blog had emailed to tell me she had been trying to subscribe using the former feature, and in an attempt to solve her problem (and other readers may have encountered the same problem), I've just found the "follow by email" option in Blogger's add-on list.


I hope this will work for any readers that want to subscribe and have had problems with the "subscribe to" feature.  If not, I'd definitely appreciate it if you would let me know.  And I'm sorry some features of the blog occasionally cause problems for readers.  I think those using older incarnations of Internet Explorer may even now still have problems posting comments through Disqus, though I've added some fixes for that problem designed to help you.

No comments: