Saturday, August 16, 2014

Rachel Maddow's Summary of the Story of Shooting of Michael Brown: Two Clips Worth Watching




For those wanting to catch up on what happened yesterday in the story of the shooting of Michael Brown by policeman Darren Wilson in Ferguson, Missouri, the clip at the head of the posting from Rachel Maddow last evening, and the one below, are two of the best video summaries of the story I've seen.



P.S. The clips may take a bit of time to load. I find that happening both with the ones I've embedded here and the ones at Rachel Maddow's MSNBC site. If you have difficulty loading them here, the links to the two clips at the Rachel Maddow site are here and here. I apologize for any difficulties you may encounter with the clips. If you do have problems, please let me know.

No comments: