Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Housekeeping Note about Blog: Visitor Counter Stuck

This is just a quick housekeeping note about Bilgrimage, for readers who may have noticed that the visitor counter on my profile page doesn't move ahead each time someone views the profile, as it did in the past.

This is a problem many bloggers using Blogspot have noticed in the past several weeks, and about which we're notifying Blogspot. I notice that the counter moved up by 100 hits today, so some movement seems to be afoot--but that can't be a correct count, since I had over 600 readers on a single day last week.

Thanks for being patient while this is being fixed, but I suspect it doesn't bother readers other than me very much at all. I did want to post a note about it, though, in case anyone else had noticed the problem.